Power Source: Hand Drill
Speed: 1,200 – 4,500
Cut Width (all materials): 1/8″
Mild Steel* : 14 gauge
Stainless Steel* : 18 gauge
Brass/Copper/Aluminum : 14 gauge
Plastic & Fiberglass : 3/32″
Laminate & Veneer : 3/32″
*use on flat or corrugated stock/cutting oil is recommended for maximum blade life Minimum cutting speed 2,000RPM
SETTING THE STEERABLE HEADS
One or both heads can be set to steerable
Turn the screw 1/4 turn using allen wrench provided
Head should turn freely but still be snug. Lock Tite can be used to secure set screw
Set heads in opposite direction for max versatility
Make sure you:
Bring drill to maximum RPM before cutting material
Keep speed constant while cutting
Don’t force Biter to cut faster
CHANGING THE BITER BLADE
1. Remove metal retaining clip (A).
2. Remove the plastic end cap (B).
3. Loosen lock nut (C) & remove attached set screw (D) with allen wrench.
4. Insert new blade (E) with indentation facing up while gently pushing old blade through and out.
5. Align indentation in center of blade block (F).
6. Replace set screw (D) into indentation in new blade..
7. Re-tighten lock nut (C)
9. Replace end cap (B) & retaining clip (A).