8 Piece Rover Bit Set – Fast Cutting Forstner Bits
The Bad Dog Rover Bits are woodworking bits that allow you to literally drill around corners. They are a modified Forstner Bit with special side cutters that allow you to change directions in the material and even cut sideways for quick mortises. The Rover Bit cuts with the speed of a spade bit but with the clean edges of a Forstner bit making it ideal for quick quality holes in soft materials like wood, composites, and plastics.
The cutting edges are made with the same carbide, cobalt, and titanium blend as our multipurpose drill bits our Rover Bits will even survive most impacts with nails and other common obstacles in wood.
The Bad Dog Rover Bit is perfect for running conduit through studs where you only have access to one side. Also perfect for any woodworking that require clean flat bottom holes.
- Side cutters allow you to change directions while drilling – perfect for running conduit and pipe.
- Center brad point makes starting easy
- Not just for wood, Rover bits will chew through most soft materials, including composites and plastics
- Cutting speed of a spade bit with the hole quality of a forstner bit
- Lifetime Guarantee – Wear one out and we will replace it, No Questions Asked
¼”, ⅜”, ½”, ⅝”, ¾”, ⅞”, 1″, 1⅛” and metal box
Great set for the DIY’er and hobby craftsperson.
Previously known as ROVER BIT “A” KIT
POWERTOOL/DRILL NOT INCLUDED
FLAT RATE SHIPPING
$10 Flat Rate Shipping in the Continental United States. Exceptions include Single/Loose Drill Bits, Single/Loose Router Bits and Saw Dog Blades. Additional exclusions may apply.
60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Don't love your Rover Bits? Return them in 60 days for your money back.